Library Management System
First, RFID technology can be used in several aspects in the management of archives:
1. Statistics of physical files: information can be input such as file number, directory number, file title, file number of files in the file and storage place through RFID reading and writing equipment in the label.Tags are installed in archival files, and the information is sent over the network to a server, where it is processed by specialized management software to form a database.After the completion of this work, the staff can use the intelligent collection rack automatic collection inventory system in the collection statistics, and they no longer need to check every file.
2. Management of physical files: by installing an intelligent security detection door at the door of the archive room, label information can be collected in real time. If the physical files are not authorized to leave the warehouse, the system will immediately contact the security system with an alarm to ensure the security of the archives.If it is an authorized file outbound, then the software will automatically record the outbound information, and statistics.
3.The corresponding to the digital archives project: On the one hand, the digital information of the file can be written in the label, so that only the scanning label is required to be scanned during the volume adjustment and the volume process of the file digitization process. on the other hand, the label information can be connected with the file management software through an interface program. The warehouse personnel can directly find the archives in the archive room through the terminal, and realize the quick and accurate shift. If that intelligent file rack is matched, the information can realize that the file rack can automatically open the shelf of the file, and the shift personnel can indicate that the file is needed in the open rack according to the intelligent file shelf indicator light, and the whole process can be completed in 10 seconds. Secondly, the file can ensure that the file is not taken out of the file borrowing room by reading the access control system of the label information during the borrowing process, and the file utilization safety is ensured.
Second , In library applications, RFID tags can store a unique identifier for a book or a CD, and can be used for rapid and efficient circulation processing and inventory management.RFID library system based on RFID technology and making use of RFID middleware for medium to achieve the advanced RFID technology and the combination of book management methods and RFID technology, effectively improves and simplifies the book management and also it,reduces the labor intensity of librarians organically, It effectively improves the efficiency of the book management, simplifies the flow of the book management, reduces the labor intensity of the librarians, improves the efficiency of the book management effectively, and simplifies the flow of the book management. Reduce labor intensity.
RFID intelligent library management system features:
1. Simplify the process of borrowing and returning books
2. Reduce the workload of inventory and search
3. Improve the security of anti-theft system
4. Change the disconnection saduation between lending management and security
5.Improve the efficiency of library staff
6. Improve the satisfaction of readers with borrowing and returning books